Tuesday, July 26, 2011

NutriGrain (Box of 6 bars)


Found this on the shelf at a Cold Storage supermarket. Found gold!!!!
This is my favourite NutriGrain bar and I was only able to find it in Australia. So whenever I am in Australia, any parts of Australia, I will stock up. Finally I found this at the Candy Empire store in Singapore but its a little expensive, S$2 for each bar. And its not always available. So I was so sursprised when I saw this last night...my friend told me it can also be found in NTUC...goodness!!!
Even though its only one flavour, original flavour, I'm still glad for it. I had one for breakfast this morning and its as good as ever. I know some people thinks its a little strange to be having chocolate for breakfast but it goes very well with the cereal, a great balance. Yummy!!!

No comments: