Saturday, October 17, 2009

Black Canyon Coffee

I was introduced to Black Canyon Coffee in BKK. Its a coffee joint that is found all over the place, at the BTS station, in shopping malls, in office towers. I fell in love with it almost instantly!!! Guess its an instant attraction. And thereafter, I have to go to the Black Canyon Coffee place each time I visit BKK. They basically serve Thai fusion food & I especially loved their ice blended cappuccino ;)

Black Canyon Coffee opened its 1st restaurant in SGP years ago at Serene Center, it subsequently moved to Katong area & now it has moved again, to Fusionopolis. It is definitely closer to my place, being in the western side of the SGP island. We visited it the other day & spent a lovely afternoon there.



Yummy Tom Yum Kong & Yum Woon Sen (spicy glass noodle seafood salad).
If you can't see the tiny words in the picture below, it simply says - A drink from Paradise...available on Earth -




1 comment:

Happy Family said...

must bring me there next month